Every blogger experiences writer’s block on occasion—that nagging inability to put fingers to keyboard. The densely-packed schedules of most attorneys often serve as a convenient excuse for letting lack of inspiration get the best of them.
Don’t let writer’s block win.
This recent Forbes article 50 Content Marketing Ideas for Your Website or Blog got me thinking—what are some solid content ideas for law bloggers?
Here are some ideas based on my observations.
1. Answer a client question (or question you think they might ask)
7. Make a list. (Oh, hey—this post is a list!) Your list could could be:
11. Report on a recent development in your field. Explain what it means to your audience
13. Write about a conference you recently attended; share takeaways and photos
16. Write about something you or your firm recently did in the community, particularly if your blog is geographically focused
21. Write about something completely unrelated to the law that lets readers get an idea of who you are as a person
Anything else to add?