LexBlog, Inc. values the privacy of our customers, vendors, suppliers and any individuals with whom we do business. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to LexBlog when browsing or navigating our Web site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information are shown below:
- Opening or closing a LexBlog account
- Using LexBlog products or services and requiring product support.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any company event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Applying for a job.
- Submitting personal information to LexBlog for any other reason.
- Logging in to our Web site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password
- Any other business-related reason.
LexBlog may also receive personal information from our business partners, third-party service providers, vendors and suppliers or your trade and bank references, under acceptable privacy practices consistent with applicable laws. LexBlog provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The company will inform you of the purpose for the collection. LexBlog does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within LexBlog or to a third party service provider.
Domain Information Collection
LexBlog also collects domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. LexBlog uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside LexBlog without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
- Requesting up-to-date product announcements, special offers or other information from LexBlog or business partners
This document was last updated on July 6, 2011.